Astrid Hotel Going on a vacation is one of the things a lot of people look forward to every year or every few years, depending on their budget. Once you decide on a place to go to for that year’s vacation, you then book hotel rooms, make...read more
Monthly Archives: May 2017
Hotel Lift Extended Stay Hotel has been a popular choice for travelers who need an adequate lodging for an affordable price. Whether for a long-week vacation, business trip, corporate travel, people in process of buying or renovating their house...read more
hotel room The advent of internet has completely changed the way the hotel industry runs its business. The tourists or travelers are the major source of income of the hotels. As a result the hotels have started to use the internet technology in...read more
Hotel Zaza With a huge number of people wanting to travel all around the world, the concept of a hotel reservation system is becoming high in demand, especially in the tourism industry. Along with the development of high-end technology and the...read more
Hotel Miami Florida / USA New York is one of the most famous cities in the world. There is so much to see here, that a short vacation does not seem enough. That is why one should make the most of his time in this city. Everything should be planned...read more
You save for it all year, so going on holiday should be as stress free as possible and having to get up early & go through all the hassle of getting to the airport can be a real pain. It’s the same when you land back late at night and you can’t face the journey back home, especially if public transport isn’t even running! Cheaper flights are often at unsociable hours, or you may have been on a long flight, when it can be dangerous to then drive whilst tired. There is a solution! Book an airport hotel.
Using a hotel at the airport (especially if you have an early or late flight) can make a huge difference to your travelling experience. Don’t want to catch a transfer bus? Then order valet parking instead and someone will meet you at the airport and park your car for you – what could be easier? If you have an early start and you live a little distance from the airport why not extend your vacation and start it a night earlier in luxurious surroundings.
Airport hotels vary dramatically in size, style and price. There is everything from 5* luxury through to budget B&B’s, hotels with walkways straight into the terminal or those that have a shuttle bus transfer to reach check in. There are also hotels more geared to business travellers and those for leisure. Whether you are choosing a hotel for the first or last night of your holiday, you need to decide the following:
* Your budget for the stay
* Number of rooms and total people staying
* The standards you are used to when staying in hotels – budget, mid range or top end! Unless you use all the facilities of the hotel you choose, then it’s not worth paying out for something you don’t actually need
* How far you want to be from the airport terminals
* Consider your check in time and the time taken to reach check in from your hotel
* Do you need car parking as well? Consider an airport hotel with parking, which often works out cheaper than parking alone
* Check whether each hotel offers a transfer service to the airport terminal. These may not be 24 hour and/or may charge a fee.
Benefits of pre-booking an airport hotel
* Save Money – you can save up to 60% on standard rates!
* Save Time – no need to trawl through hotel websites trying to find the best price – an online search will give you the full hotel details and locations so you can select the right hotel for your needs.
* Guarantee your room – at peak times, many hotels are sold out and will only have rooms available at full price. Book ahead and guarantee your room at the best price.
* Compare companies on line and secure the best price for your needs from the comfort of your own home or office.
* Rest and Relaxation – by not having to travel early or late you can rest and relax, making your overall journey more pleasurable. You can unwind with a meal, a drink or even use the leisure facilities that many hotels offer.
Airport Hotels are the best way to start your break if you have an early morning flight or late night return & there are a range of packages all designed to meet your needs; be it a business trip, a family holiday or just somewhere to rest your head.
Pre-book your stay and save money! You can also book an airport hotel WITH parking for a convenient, complete package which often costs less than parking alone!
To get your holiday off to a stress free, relaxing start, book a complete package that will provide you with a night’s stay in a comfortable and friendly hotel and will also give you the choice of on-site and secured parking, along with transfers to and from the airport! An airport hotel with parking is perhaps the most convenient and stress free way of embarking on your trip.
Airport Hotels WITH Parking
On site parking at the hotel provides the easiest and quickest route to the airport whereas parking your car at a secured car park will give you greater peace of mind. For a more luxurious start to your break, try a hotel with Meet and Greet parking. Have your car delivered back to you at the airport for a speedy getaway after your travels.
* Save Your Money – book early to make savings of up to 60% on the price of booking your airport hotel and parking separately!
* Save Your Time – forget motorway queues on the day of travel; forget trying to find a parking space or a hotel room when you arrive at the airport and even forget having to ring around for availability – an online search will give you full details long before you travel so you can select the right deal for your needs.
* Guarantee a hotel room and your own parking space – at busy times, most hotels and car parks are full – so plan ahead and ensure your room and space are reserved for you.
* Compare online – with ease you can check the best prices and deals online, from the comfort or your own home or workplace.
* Rest and Relaxation – by staying overnight you can avoid the stress of travelling to the airport in the early hours with small children. You can unwind with a meal or drink and use the facilities, such as the swimming pool or gym, safe in the knowledge that your car is parked securely while you are away. You’ll also get a good night’s sleep in the comfort of your hotel room before you set off on your holiday.
Late back from your holiday? Then stay at an airport hotel on your return and enjoy that last night of freedom before heading back to the real world.
Hotel Miramar 1 There’s nothing like checking into a clean, tidy, air conditioned hotel room, complete with quality bouncy mattress, crisp white sheets and every TV station known to man. A club sandwich is but a phone call away and as many...read more
Hotel Looking for low hotel rates? You are not alone. Everyone has a desire to take a vacation at some point and the desire usually hits when you simply cannot afford it. Air flights can be very expensive, not only do you have to pay for a ticket...read more